Northeast Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine - Caring for Children in Ithaca, NY
Welcome to Northeast Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, where we specialize in caring for children.
Since 1964, we have been providing our patients with the quality service they deserve and expect. We provide pediatric medical care for children from birth to twelve years of age, and adolescent care from twelve to twenty-one years of age. In addition to seeing patients in our offices, we care for newborns and children who need hospital care at Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca.
All of our physicians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are experienced in pediatric and adolescent medicine.
- Northeast Pediatrics is available. In Tompkins County, a Pediatrician is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days a year. Our office hours include weekends and holidays.
- Northeast Pediatrics is accessible. Now with two locations in Ithaca, we can provide care that is closer to home.
- Northeast Pediatrics is convenient. We always offer same day sick appointments as well as full in-office laboratory services.
- Northeast Pediatrics is excellence. In addition to all of our physicians being Board Certified, we have physicians with specialties in Infectious Disease and Lactation Counseling. We also work very closely with our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who play a significant role in providing comprehensive pediatric care and lactation counseling for nursing mothers.
- Northeast Pediatrics is caring. If your child becomes ill outside of our business hours, a pediatrician is always available to answer your questions and provide you with competent advice. During our business hours, there is always a trained Registered Nurse available to attend to your questions and needs.