Northeast Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine welcomes our new Nurse Practitioner, Nina Pegram, to the practice beginning May 1, 2012.
Nina received her Master of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner degree from Rutgers University. While completing her Masters, Nina took a special interest in vaccines and vaccine education including strategies to increase immunization rates. In addition to training as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Nina has previous experience as a Registered Nurse within Neonatal Intensive Care Units in D.C. and New Jersey.
Nina is a Certified Lactation Counselor and is licensed by the State of New York as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Now booking Well Visits for the 2012-2013 School Year.
Call today to schedule!
Welcome to Northeast Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, where we specialize in caring for children.
Since 1964, we have been providing our patients with the quality service they deserve and expect. We provide pediatric medical care for children from birth to twelve years of age, and adolescent care from twelve to twenty-one years of age. In addition to seeing patients in our offices, we care for newborns and children who need hospital care at Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca.
All of our physicians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are experienced in pediatric and adolescent medicine.
- • Northeast Pediatrics is available. In Tompkins County, a Pediatrician is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days a year. Our office hours include weekends and holidays.
- • Northeast Pediatrics is accessible. Now with two locations in Ithaca, we can provide care that is closer to home.
- • Northeast Pediatrics is convenient. We always offer same day sick appointments as well as full in-office laboratory services.
- • Northeast Pediatrics is excellence. In addition to all of our physician being Board Certified, we have physicians with specialties in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Endocrinology. We also work very closely with our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant who play a significant role in providing comprehensive pediatric care and lactation counseling for nursing mothers.
- • Northeast Pediatrics is caring. If your child becomes ill outside of our business hours, a pediatrician is always available to answer your questions and provide you with competent advice. During our business hours, there is always a trained Registered Nurse available to attend to your questions and needs.